Service Solutions Group, a nationally recognized and award winning commercial cooking/refrigeration service company, is seeking an experienced Refrigeration/HVAC Field Service Technician for Boston location.
- The HVAC Field Service Technician is responsible for providing customer service in the field in order to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair commercial kitchen equipment and/or HVAC refrigeration equipment. Communication to the customer regarding the service is essential.
Excellent benefits including medical, dental and other insurances, vacation and sick hours, holiday pay and a 401(k) with a company match. Company van, uniforms and laptop provided.
- MUST have a journeyman HVAC license
- High School diploma or GED
- Five years plus of experience with Refrigeration/HVAC necessary
- Familiarity with commercial kitchen equipment, a plus but not necessary
- HVAC Refrigeration technicians must be EPA certified and licensed (where required)
- Must have a valid driver's license from the state in which they are applying and must be insurable by our auto insurance company
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be highly safety conscious
- Abide by lockout/tagout training
- Able to work individually or as a team member with customers, co-workers and factory personnel
- Job requires excellent organizational skills, must be a motivated, self-starter, able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
- Able to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines and pay attention to detail
Please email resume and salary requirements to devin.coxatservicesg.com or fax to HR at (602) 507-6051
Indeed - 11 months ago
We are a commercial cooking and refrigeration service company. Essentially what we do is we have contracts with several restaurants,...