HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience. We ensure unwavering reliability by responding to customer needs immediately by being available 24/7, 365 days a year. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a Field Service Technician to join our team.
The most qualified candidate will have the ability to provide service work on rental equipment at the yard site or in the field. Will be able to trouble shoot and/or diagnose problems while working alone and seek help when it is required. HB Rental equipment includes, but is not limited to: skid mounted buildings/homes, generators, light towers, sump pump tanks, sewer tanks, water tanks, satellite TVs, wireless communications, and satellite communications. If you have general knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and data systems, along with a steady work history, than we would be interested in speaking with you.
- Receive and set up equipment at all job locations
- Completes electrical service tie-in to rig or generator power using large heavy duty power cable.
- Break down sewer and water from houses, load related equipment IE (sewer hoses, water hoses, sump pump tanks, etc.), reset and level houses and related site equipment at time of rig movement
- Break down and secure all material/items inside housing as well as all support equipment on site for transportation
- Install and replace home appliances, furniture, and equipment as necessary
- Responds to all service calls after hours and on weekends when needed ( on call schedules are in place)
- Completes work order on-site prior to customer billing
- Presents paperwork to Rig Site Manager on duty for signature
- Communicate and work in a professional manor with co-workers and rig site personnel at all times
- Prepare and/or participate in job safety meetings (JSEA) prior to the start of an assigned task or project
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance to assigned vehicle and equipment
- Performs minor service work and repairs to assigned vehicle, including oil changes, fuel filter changes, etc.
- Assist in keeping a safe and clean work environment in the work place
- Perform general maintenance and labor at shop
- These responsibilities are not meant to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and are not all inclusive other job duties will be assigned as needed
- Valid local drivers license
- This is not a CDL driving position but can be promoted to CDL class
- Wears personnel protective equipment
- Weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Prolonged standing and walking, bending/stooping/squatting/kneeling/crawling. Overhead work, team lifting. Twisting/Rotation. Climb stairs and ladders. Good static and dynamic balance
- Required to pass a DOT physical, agility testing, drug and alcohol screen
- Must be over 21 years of age and posses a clean driving record with current license
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.