Toshiba Business Solutions, (TBS)
a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, a $75 billion dollar leader in digital technology is seeking a
Field Service Technician
– Chicago, IL.
At TBS, we focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client’s print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental foot print. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Repair and maintain office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- High School Diploma and formal electronics education
- 2 to 3 years of prior field service experience as a technician working on copiers, printers and plotters
- A+ certification preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer and LAN networking experience
- Excellent driving record and a valid Driver’s License
- Strong comprehension of small and large format, and color production processes
TBS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We promote and encourage a diverse workforce, offering equal opportunities for all candidates. M/F/D/V
- Service and maintain client automated office equipment; hardware and software
- Plan daily service responses; reviewing requests and planning service appointments
- Verify equipment functioning; completing test operations and final adjustment
- Document service results-completing forms ,reports ,logs and records
- Perform equipment modifications, software upgrades and maintenance
- Assess and troubleshoot client software and production issues
Toshiba America Business Solutions - 16 months ago