JECSI is a mid-sized company of environmental consultants and engineers and technical, scientific, and business software application developers and engineers. JECSI provides environmental, health and safety services to large industrial companies. We also develop applications for large enterprises to help manage environmental, health& safety, and quality systems. The office is located 100 yards from the waterfront and is walking distance to Church St. and the Burlington Square mall.
Field Services Support Associate will be responsible for assisting field teams including travel coordination, document preparation, reports, correspondence with government and regulatory officials, management of universal waste and hazardous materials.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Organized and competent with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The ability to interact with many different types of individuals, including executives, scientists, engineers, and other business professionals.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions.
- Project management experience.
- Logistics experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to work effectively to deliver written work product when mobile/out of the office.
- At least 3 years full-time related experience since college.
- Position will require availability outside of standard office hours and on weekends. Work will include up to 20% field work and 80% office work/report preparation; travel outside the US for up to 10 days at a time.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago
"JECSI offers comprehensive asbestos services designed to help companies understand and manage the presence of asbestos in the...