Posting Title |
Sr. Recruiter - Field Staffing
Pizza Hut Headquarters, Plano, TX
Pizza Hut is committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From our world class operations to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work! So come see what it's like to be with a global leader in the restaurant industry. You'll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of our success comes from our belief in people, and investing in you is our top priority!
The Senior Recruiter - Field Staffing is responsible for delivering recruiting success for Pizza Hut Field Operations. Primary responsibilities will include leading the ongoing implementation / upgrade of our field staffing ATS, developing systems and processes to better track and measure results, supporting employment marketing execution and assisting with Above Restaurant Level Operations Recruitment.
- Lead and Manage the ongoing ATS Upgrade ‘Kenexa HMS Implementation’ through its initial and subsequent phases including partnering with corporate and Franchise stakeholders to transition to Req based Field Staffing
- Act as a peer leader to the Field Staffing Team to help them build deep TA expertise to ensure that they develop Assistant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, and Above Restaurant Leader pipeline to ensure the highest caliber talent
- Lead, Review and enhance the Field Staffing Analytics & Reporting functions to track and measure success and demonstrate continuing ROI to the business
- Consult with Corporate and Franchise Stakeholder to advise on Staffing Best Practices
- Partner strategically with HRC’s and Operators to ensure that Media Plan and focus supports the Region Staffing Planning
- Partner with Marketing to Lead the development and design Employment Branding for PH (POP), ensuring that it is trackable and measurable
- Continue to critically evaluate and refine our Sourcing and Selection Tools and Processes and create a culture of continuous development
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the Field Staffing and Selection Process
- Manage offer process to ensure compliance with compensation principles and acceptance by selected candidates
- Act as brand ambassador, marketing Pizza Hut and our unique culture to potential candidates
- Provide adhoc support in response to calls from PHI, FZ, and Candidates
- Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Applicable degrees would be HR, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related disciplines. A Master’s Degree would be preferable.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting with deep functional acumen in sourcing, pipeline building and staffing technologies
- Hands on experience with implementing or upgrading recruiting-related technologies (Applicant Tracking Systems (Ideally Kenexa), CRM, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong thought leadership with the ability to effectively influence business partners
- Strategic vision capability, results oriented and strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle complex challenges in a fast pace, multi site / restaurant / retail based environment
- Very strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Self directed individual who has proven ability to problem solve, drive results, and demonstrate excellent follow-up skillsbrand: Pizza Hut
When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's #1 pizza chain...