With operations in both the United States and Canada, BOS Solutions (BOS) is a full service provider of solutions for drilling fluids treatment and recovery. BOS has advanced the technology of drilling support services and drilling fluid management, with particular skill in drilling fluid recovery for water and oil-based drilling fluids. BOS' integrated systems provide increased efficiency at the drill site, at a lower total cost, with minimal logistics, and at the same time reduce the environmental footprint. BOS is committed to helping our clients achieve their goals. We have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and have dedicated professionals to deliver results.
BOS is currently seeking a qualified Field Supervisors for multiple locations in the US. The Field Supervisor is responsible for all facets of management of the Field Technicians on behalf of the District. Under general supervision of the District Manager, the Field Supervisor is responsible for the supervision; training and development of the Field Techs and ensuring employee performance align with QHSE policies, company policies and the BOS way.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible in hiring, coaching and training of all Field Technicians
• Perform field inspections on a monthly basis to ensure that the Field Techs are doing their job
• Ensure equipment meets BOS expectations
• Manage staff levels to prepare for future increased or decreased utilizations
• Dewatering, floc, and centrifuge support role as required
• Responsible to do the necessary field work if no one is available to do the job
• Written summary of serviced equipment, done by whom and outstanding issues
• Delegate jobs to be done by Field Techs in a clear and timely manner to avoid confusion or delays
• Participate in Service Maintenance Program for Company fleet of equipment
• Verify paperwork turned in by Field Techs for accuracy and initialed before giving to Branch Manager
• Physically check every field truck and complete truck inspection sheet, initial and turn in to Branch manager along with fuel sheets
• Ensure field trucks are kept clean, inventoried and operational on a daily basis
• Document all issues brought to your attention by Field Techs and forwarded to Branch Manager for resolution
• Consistently represent BOS Solutions in a professional manner
• Other duties as required by manager
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Experience with supervisory principles and practices
• Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to a fast paced team oriented environment
• Sound judgment in decision making ability.
• Flexibility with working hours, which may include hours outside of normal scheduled work hours.
• Experience in conducting field inspections and inventory inspections
• Basic computer skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
BOS Solutions - 12 months ago