Job Title: Field Supervisor |
Location: North Dakota
Established Oil Field Services company seeking Field Supervisors in Williston / Watford City, North Dakota.
- Manage truck operations on oil pad. Efficiently manage the flow of trucks on and off the oil pad.
- Build and maintain relationships with oil company personnel.
- Promote continued use of the companies services.
- Effectively communicate between dispatch and oil company.
- Perform routine tasks on the pad to insure job site safety.
- Enforce all safety regulations.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in harsh weather conditions
- Knowledge of equipment and on site operations
- Basic safety training and understanding of OSHA regulations
- Must pass drug test and have a good driving record.
Training available for the right candidates. Please reply with resume.
Deer Valley Trucking, Inc. (DVT) was purchased in January, 2010 and is owned and operated by Wade Chapman, President & CEO and Jason...