Job Title: Field Supervisor |
Location: North Dakota
Established Oil Field Services company seeking Field Supervisors in Williston / Watford City, North Dakota.
- Manage truck operations on oil pad. Efficiently manage the flow of trucks on and off the oil pad.
- Build and maintain relationships with oil company personnel.
- Promote continued use of the companies services.
- Effectively communicate between dispatch and oil company.
- Perform routine tasks on the pad to insure job site safety.
- Enforce all safety regulations.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in harsh weather conditions
- Knowledge of equipment and on site operations
- Basic safety training and understanding of OSHA regulations
- Must pass drug test and have a good driving record.
Training available for the right candidates. Please reply with resume.
Deer Valley Trucking - 21 months ago
Deer Valley Trucking, Inc. (DVT) was purchased in January, 2010 and is owned and operated by Wade Chapman, President & CEO and Jason...