Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a successful Field Support Manager-Oklahoma to join our Customer Support Group Division (CSG). The Field Support Manager provides support to Yamaha dealers through on-site visits to address customer relations and technical service concerns. He / she will maximize parts and accessory sales and improve business operation through dealer marketing development and on-site visits.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Respond and resolve customer and technical service concerns in the field. Report product and market problems to appropriate Tech Service staff. Assist with special projects and Regional Technical Advisor phone coverage as necessary. Support new dealer set up process.
Provide sales and marketing consultations and assistance to maximize sales to its fullest market potential. Develop and implement territory promotions designed to increase market share. Assist dealers with in-store merchandising.
Submit various reports (i.e., monthly activity and sales reports, expense reports) in a timely manner.
Establish and implement short and long term business goals.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; BA / BS degree in Business or Marketing related field desired.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a retail motorsports dealership.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Excellent sales and service skills demonstrated.
- Ability to travel up to 40% and must be open to possible relocations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license required.
Reports to: Regional Support Manager – Customer Support Group
To learn more about Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, please visit http://www.yamaha-motor.com/. Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Yamaha Corporation of America (YCA) and its customers make beautiful music together. The North American arm of Japan's Yamaha Corporation,...