Field Support Rep II (FSR 2)
This person will contribute to our success by aiding in the installation, maintenance and performance of Redbox kiosks toward successful achievement of our company goals. This individual will perform technical service of assigned markets and merchandising of assigned route. Travel within assigned areas. Assist with the installation of new kiosks, maintain, repair, service and upgrade Redbox Kiosks.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Daily review and management of reports
- Support ROS in administrative responsibilities
- Temporary market oversight in the absence of an ROS, as directed by ROS
- Perform and complete preventative maintenance
- Independently troubleshoot and repair the kiosk up to and including complete overhaul of the kiosk
- Available for dispatch outside of normal working hours
- Individual must complete certified training class within 90 days
- 80-90% repair /service; 10-20% merchandising
- Spare Parts, Tool Kit, keyboard, laptop, keys to kiosk and light box, QLM key, company issued vehicle, availability for dispatch response
Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Background in equipment repair and maintenance
- 2-5 years of computer, computer operations, network, communications, or related technical experience
- Prior experience in retail, merchandising, field operations or customer service
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Passion for interacting in a positive and creative manner with customers, team members and developing partners
- High-level of computer literacy, including proficiency in web-based software applications, the Windows Operating System as well as office productivity applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access
- Ability to travel
- High degree of self-motivation
- Available for On-Call coverage
- Ability to address and diplomatically resolve inter-personal conflict
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have an excellent driving record
- MVR, drug screen and background check required
- Solid and unwavering belief in good ethics and honesty
- Highly organized and demonstrated self-motivation and attention to detail
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or Rubi.
Redbox - 4 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...