TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an innovative staffing agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA, celebrating more than 30 years of success. Since 1980, TRC has developed solid, effective workforce management solutions for employers and opening doors for dedicated job-seekers. In any industry, TRC Staffing Services, Inc. has the experience and proven methods for placing quality candidates with top employers.
Whether you are looking for work or looking for workers, we are glad you have found us, and you will be too. The TRC staffing recruitment team will clearly assess the needs of each position and only place the candidate that provides an employer with the best chance for optimum productivity. For job seekers, this means a better chance at longevity and a bright future.
TITLE: Field Support Specialist
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Field Support Specialist is in place to provide operational support to the recruiters in the TRC branches, specifically, assisting them with their reference checks and background screenings requests. This position assists the recruiters in the field in processing potential candidate’s application before placement.
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with the branches to complete all Reference Checks and Background Checks in a timely fashion. Reference checks are completed by making outbound phone calls to businesses.
- Communicate with the branches if/when there is a need for new or updated information. Keep reference notes updated in the tracker.
- Communicate with the branches if/when there is a delay in background results being returned or if more information is needed
- Provide subject matter expertise as needed by the operational staff.
- Build a good working rapport with all branches
- Send off any employment verification release forms (via email, mail, or fax) to companies that request it
- Enter in any employment verifications that come back to via fax into the candidate file
- Past Customer Service Experience
- College Degree from an accredited University or College preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail