Posting Job Title: Field Survey Coordinator Cincinnati
Requisition #: 142590BR
Posting Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete field engineering surveys including OSP design for Aerial/Underground routing of approved Construction projects in relationship to Pre-Design/Pre-field as well as Make Ready/Permitting requirements.
- Determine the scope of work necessary to provide service.
- Review Design considerations for the availability.
- Draw accurate routing conclusions that reflect cost estimate for the availability request.
- Has extensive contact with construction, technical, and drafting personnel.
- Work with building contractors and planners to facilitate cost estimates for both residential, MDU and commercial serviceability requests.
- Work closely with external contractors to facilitate OSP walkout, permitting, pre-field. Quality Control of the contractor submissions for invoice approval and reconciliation.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Must have extensive knowledge of OSP Design specifically to HFC Architecture and Design.
- Must have excellent analytical reporting and analyst skills.
- Project management experience with strong analytical and written/oral reporting skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Drive company vehicle
- Lift and climb ladder with use of tools.
- Working knowledge of city and map reading
- Good verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Cable TV Design
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
Controlling Establishment ID: 00022 - Cincinnati 11252 Cornell Park
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...