Posting Job Title: Field Survey Coordinator
Requisition #: 143662BR
Posting Location: Coppell, TX, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Field Survey Coordinator Design & Planning Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete field engineering surveys including OSP design for Aerial/Underground routing of approved Construction projects in relationship to Pre-Design/Pre-field as well as Make Ready/Permitting requirements.
- Determine the scope of work necessary to provide service.
- Review Design considerations for the availability.
- Draw accurate routing conclusions that reflect cost estimate for the availability request.
- Has extensive contact with construction, technical, and drafting personnel.
- Work with building contractors and planners to facilitate cost estimates for both residential, MDU and commercial serviceability requests.
- Work closely with external contractors to facilitate OSP walkout, permitting, pre-field. Quality Control of the contractor submissions for invoice approval and reconciliation.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Must have extensive knowledge of OSP Design specifically to HFC Architecture and Design.
- Must have excellent analytical reporting and analyst skills.
- Project management experience with strong analytical and written/oral reporting skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Drive company vehicle
- Lift and climb ladder with use of tools.
- Working knowledge of city and map reading
- Good verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Cable TV Design
Must have excellent analytical reporting and analyst skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Working knowledge of city and map reading.
Good verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
Knowledge of cable TV design.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ449
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell Canyon
Time Warner Cable - 30+ days ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...