The Candidate Generation Specialist is responsible for the proactive identification and pre-qualification of candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Explore the market, identify, and qualify candidates in their assigned function by engaging in sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market research (i.e., job fairs, job boards, etc.), identifying candidate sources, cold calling, recruiting calls, attending seminars and networking events. Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Proactively create a talent pipeline that meets the needs of the business unit, while also reacting to situational hiring needs.
- Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demand.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone mini interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient communicator and listener.
- Proficient at handling difficult human relations issues with professionalism and respect.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to company Core Values.
Associate’s Degree and one year of professional work experience or two years of professional sales experience in lieu of degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Six months of staffing, telemarketing, research, or web research experience preferred but not required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Kforce is an EEO/AA Employer
Kforce Inc. - 16 months ago
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...