The primary focus of this position is to complete projects (both alone and as the lead employee of a multi-employee team) as assigned. This position is responsible for all aspects of project completion that includes safety, reporting, quality, and execution per the project instructions. The actual job responsibilities will vary for each project. The list below provides an outline of the typical duties for project work for the Install Lead position. Specific duties related to each project will be provided prior to the schedule date.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Review each project packet prior to arriving at the retail location to perform the work.
- Participate in any project specific training prior to arriving at the retail location to perform the work.
- Check in with store management upon arrival and discuss work to be performed.
- Locate all materials needed to execute the project.
- Complete specific project tasks such as:
- o Assemble and install fixtures and displays;
o Set up and reconfigure products in accordance with plan-o-grams or schematics; and
o Assist other team members with assigned tasks.
- Discuss any issues that arise during project execution with store management.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all store employees and customers.
- Review all work performed and ensure that all project tasks have been completed.
- Take any and all required pictures using Company supplied Digital Camera and report all work completed and any issues using Company provided netbook or laptop.
- Walk the completed project with store management and obtain approval.
- Sync Company provided netbook or laptop at the beginning and end of each work day.
- Ensure that other team members arrive on time and immediately report any arrival issues to your Service Coordinator.
- Ensure that each project team member is working in an efficient and organized manner.
- Supervise each project member's adherence to all Company policies.
- Develop positive working relationships between all team members.
- Communicate any performance issues of any team member promptly to your District Manager.
- When requested, provide training of any new team members
Thank you for your interest in Apollo Retail Specialist please go to www.apolloretail.com and click on employment. Once there scroll to the bottom and click apply here. Enter Job Code 5852.
We compensate our Experience Team Leads with a range of $13.00 to $15.00 per hour.