We are currently seeking a Field Tech Support in Las Vegas, NV to service our west coast accounts.
Job Title: Field Tech Support
VeriFone is looking for a customer-focused professional to provide highly visible on-site customer support to one of our valued clients. The Field Tech Support will plan, implement, schedule and monitor the progress of assigned projects. They will also ensure that the final product meets the customer’s expectations and requirements are within budget of the scope of the contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Deploy new VTS systems installations at the customer base
- Provide customer support through the performance of on-site installation
- Oversee any necessary diagnoses
- Troubleshoot, service, and repair complex equipment and systems
- Approve operational quality of system equipment
- Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
- Serve as the company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
- Ensure target deliverable dates are met through thoughtful contingency planning
Skills & Ability:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in electronics preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related technical field service experience
- Car electronics experience preferred
- Excellent customer-facing abilities.
VeriFone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail required
- Proficiency in technical call management
- Strong planning and organization skills and ability to multitask on a routine basis
- Skilled in use of PCs and related software
Verifone - 22 months ago