Firestone Building Products, LLC (FSBP) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops" portfolio of products for commercial building performance solutions.
We currently have immediate openings for Field Technical Representatives based in the following locations:
- Buffalo, NY
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Omaha, NE
- Phoenix, AZ
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Evaluate the in progress and completed work of the approved applicators to ensure our products warrantability
- Evaluation all of our systems (Metal, TPO, EPDM, APP, SBS, Photo Voltaic, and Garden Roofing Systems)
- Assist roofing contractor, building owner and sales representatives, to resolve normal installation problems
- Provide roof top trainings and interim inspections to prevent and resolve potential installation problems. If left unaddressed would lead to increased warranty expenditures
- Provide in-depth training, on all roof systems installations for newly authorized contractors, existing contractors, sales representatives, distributors, building owners, and FSBP teammates
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field and 5-7 years field construction experience
- High School Diploma and 10 years of construction experience as a foreman or supervisor
- Bi-lingual is a plus
We are offering competitve compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as part of FSBP's hiring process.
No phone calls please.
Bridgestone Retail Operations - 19 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...