Firestone Building Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops" portfolio of products for commercial building performance solutions. We currently have an opening for a Field Technical Representive located in Phoenix, AZ. Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Evaluate the in progress and completed work of the approved applicators to ensure our products warrantability
- Evaluation all of our systems (Metal, TPO, EPDM, APP, SBS, Photo Voltaic, and Garden Roofing Systems)
- Assist roofing contractor, building owner and sales representatives, to resolve normal installation problems
- Provide roof top trainings and interim inspections to prevent and resolve potential installation problems. If left unaddressed would lead to increased warranty expenditures
- Provide in-depth training, on all roof systems installations for newly authorized contractors, existing contractors, sales representatives, distributors, building owners, and FSBP teammates
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field and 3-5 years field construction experience
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as part of FSBP's hiring process.
- High School Diploma and 10 years of construction experience as a foreman or supervisor
No phone calls please.
- 2 years ago - save job
At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking...