A profile of Sartorius Sartorius is one of the world's leading providers of laboratory and process technologies and equipment. Our innovative products and high-quality services help customers around the globe implement complex and quality-critical processes in biopharmaceutical production and laboratory environments in a time-and cost-efficient way. Our key customers are from the biotech, pharma and food industries, as well as from public research institutes and laboratories. Sartorius operates its own production facilities in Europe, Asia and America, and also has sales offices and local representatives in more than 110 countries. Strongly rooted in the scientific and research communities and closely allied with customers and technology partner, the company is dedicated to its philosophy of "Turning science into solutions" every single day.
Business success driven by diversity and strong core values Sartorius operates as a global player in dynamic markets around the world. The Group has retained much of its home-grown identity - strong regional ties and a personal corporate culture that has remained strongly intact since the company's origins as a family business. Today, more than 5,000 people work together at Sartorius worldwide. They hail from a diversity of cultures with different traditions, work styles and languages. What unites all employees at Sartorius is their strong identification with the company and the common vision, mutual goals and strategies and a common set of values that all share: Sustainability, Openness and Enjoyment.
Become part of Sartorius’ growing success! Due to the continued success and strong growth of our business, Sartorius is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity as a Field Technical Support Engineer within our Bioprocess Services Division. The ideal candidate will provide technical support for the US Service organization by assisting in installations, upgrades, testing, and/or maintenance on Bioprocess products, as well as providing guidance to Field Service Staff on troubleshooting and repair of products. This candidate will serve as liaisons between the US organization and Guxhagen, Germany.
What you can look forward to accomplishing - Take ownership of technical issues and work with our Global technical support group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Resolving escalated field issues without the need for management intervention.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Attend product service training in Guxhagen and act as the US trainer for the Bioprocess Service Team.
- Ensure applications questions from customers or sales representatives are routed appropriately.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company - BS in Electrial/Electronic discipline or equivalent combination of industry experience and technical/military training.
- At least 5 years Field Service experience in the BioPharmeceutical industry.
- Good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 accreditation requirements as well as GMP/GDP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Up to 50% travel is required to support Field Service activities.