The Environment Division of ARCADIS is seeking an Environmental Field Technician to support a remediation project in Bayonne, NJ. The Environmental Field Technician will be supporting the Construction and Environmental Services group and perform Vehicle and Truck Spotting Services as well as assisting with operations and maintenance activities for active remedial systems. This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn about a wide variety of environmental projects while working with a dedicated and experienced staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
EOE - M/F/D/V
- Operation, maintenance and monitoring of remedial groundwater systems.
- Vehicle and truck spotter services.
Minimum Years of Experience
40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER
Experience with operation, maintenance and monitoring of remedial groundwater systems.
- Years of experience preferred: 3-5 years
- Education preferred: AS or BS degree in construction or environmental science preferred.
- Registrations/Certifications preferred: DOT Hazmat shipping certification, 30 hour OSHA Construction Safety, ARCFlash & NFPA 70E awareness training, OSHA 10 hour, TWIC card.
ARCADIS - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ARCADIS US is the US arm of Netherlands-based environmental and engineering services company ARCADIS. The company provides consulting,...