Performs construction and maintenance work related to a pipeline system.
Detailed Description 1. Perform pipeline construction and maintenance work.
2. Drive crew truck. Load, unload, and operate tools and equipment including but not limited to:
Pipe and crescent wrenches Pipe cutters and threaders Hammers and screwdrivers Picks, shovels, and rakes Air compressors and generators Plastic fusion irons Jackhammers and concrete saws Booms and chains
3. Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment including but not limited to:
Washing truck and equipment Fueling truck and checking fluid levels Applying lubricants Changing oil and filters Cleaning/adjusting tools
4. Maintain various records including but not limited to:
Hours worked Orders completed
5. Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
6. Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements 1. Knowledge of use and function of manual tools and equipment.
2. Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division (tested).
3. Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
Additional Details CERTIFICATION/LICENSING :
Applicable driver's license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Lift or move objects weighing up to 20 pounds 10‑15 times a day; up to 40 pounds 7‑10 times a day; over 50 pounds 5‑6 times a day.
2. Climb into and out of excavations.
3. Travel over uneven terrain including but not limited to:
Mud Gravel Sand Rocks Ice Snow
4. React immediately to emergency situations to prevent injury to self and others.
5. Smell odorant in natural gas.
6. Detect and react to warning signals at work sites.
7. Able to operate tools and equipment required.
COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS :
Communicate and/or exchange information and instructions including use of company two‑way radio.
VISUAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Peripheral vision and accurate depth perception.
2. Sufficient to perform job duties.
How To Apply Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered. Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.oneok.com .
Select the 'CAREERS' tab to register and apply for this position.
Minimum Salary 26000 Maximum Salary 45000 Currency USD Amount of Travel No Travel Work At Home No Documents Name Description Attachment Category Last Modified By Last Modified Date Repository Details Detach No results found.
Show Key Notation