Access Media 3 is looking for a detail oriented and customer focused installation and repair technician. This position will install, upgrade and repair residential and commercial internet, satellite and voice services.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Install and upgrade internet, satellite, and voice systems
* Service, troubleshoot and repair internet, satellite and voice systems
* Handle all customer questions, concerns and help develop solutions to issues
* Ensure all installation and repair work is done according to quality standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures, adhere to codes, regulations, and standards
* Be able to be on call as the schedule requires
* Ability to meet deadlines, keep schedules, and perform to target levels in a high production environment
Candidate must be comfortable with heights, exposure to outside weather conditions and flexible hours. Candidate is required to be on-call 24/7 during a standard on-call rotation and must have and use your own vehicle (van, truck or SUV). AM3 promotes a strong TEAM environment. Our primary focus is customer satisfaction. Our Field Technicians are a key component to AM3's overall success.
Strong oral and written communication skills, highly detail oriented, goal oriented, and a strong desire to make a difference.
* Energetic, technical, and customer focused
* Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Must have strong knowledge in Computers, Internet Services and low voltage cabling
* Satellite and voice experience is a plus
* Must be able to lift 50lbs
* Have a valid driver's license
Based on experience and technical competency
Access Media 3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Access Media 3 - 18 months ago