This position will be responsible for providing compression service at Calliou Island and will be required to work a 14 day on/14 day off rotational schedule. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing safe and efficient operations of compression facilities; maintaining acceptable maintenance requirements in order to maximize unit availability and efficient operations; supporting installation, performing general day to day activities, scheduling and performing required PM’s, supporting overhauls, and maintaining related code compliance equipment; support existing call out/on-call requirements work after hours as well as unexpected overtime; work independently with minimal supervision; complete routine reports and correspondence; solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Required education or minimum level:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license and demonstrated safe driving habits.
- Minimum of two years of related compression experience including 3600/3500 Cat units or related certifications preferred. Heavy mechanical experience considered in lieu of compression industry experience
- Must have strong commitment to safety and DOT environmental policies.
- Effective written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment that includes shared responsibilities, establishing and maintaining good working relationships with others to support department and company objectives, and willingness to work in all areas required by team.
- Candidate must exhibit a sense individual responsibility and willingness to accept constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to set job priorities and possess a sense of urgency in completion.
- Must be able to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office/Email
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. operates through its subsidiaries, Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (ETP), Energy Transfer Partners G.P., L.P...