• Provide support to end users on a variety of IT issues
• Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
• Document, track and monitor Service Desk tickets to ensure resolution in compliance with service level agreements.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Ability to install, support and maintain computer desktops, laptops thin clients, printers and/or related hardware and software.
• Manage the current telephone system: add, remove and change phone extensions, move phones as necessary.
• Analyze and resolve customized software program/application issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
• Receive, prioritize, and document end-user issues and actively resolve end user help requests.
PCM, Inc - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard