Field Terminal Operators for Support of USCG Small Boats and Patrol Boats
DLS Engineering Associates Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates for prospective openings as full-time Field Terminal Operators located at various U.S. Coast Guard locations across the United States for Small Boat and Patrol Boat support.
The incumbent duties will include:
- Receive and distribute reference material for field technicians (MPCs, MTCs, etc.).
- Review and verify completion of the MPC sign off sheet.
- Enter MPCs into the ACMS database
- Update Maintenance Due Lists (MDL).
- Update Configuration Reports.
- Update Significant Component History Reports (SCHR).
- Run reports from ACMS and ALMIS as requested (MDL, Overdue MDL, TCTO/SCTO compliance reports).
- Assist in training Sector personnel.
- Three years engaged in direct maintenance support
- Minimum 1-year in current production of the Bi-Level Mission Support Model is required.
- 1-year experience in utilizing the Asset Computerized Maintenance System (ACMS), Asset Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS) and Asset Maintenance Management Information System (AMMIS) or Naval Electronic Supply Support System (NESSS).
- Must be capable of performing the tasks of the field terminal operator to perform maintenance tracking.
- One year USCG surface experience.