Sling Broadband has openings for Wireless Broadband Installation Technician. This position takes the perfect combination of skills including customer service, technical, and telecommunications. Working directly in the field with our customers.
- Prepares for service installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools
- Coordinates daily schedules with customers.
- Plans installations by evaluating location; locating access; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Establishes wireless broadband service by installing equipment; running and pulling CAT5 cable; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
- Verifies system functioning by testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems. Maintains records by documenting installation, service, and repairs.
- Maintains and improves service by listening to customer's description of problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems; replacing and upgrading components; referring to schematics, manuals, and manufacturers' instructions.
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices.
- Keeps supplies ready by performing stock inventory; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We're Looking for Great People who:
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Meet our the criminal and MVR (driving record) background screening criteria.
- Must meet weight restrictions to comply with OSHA and Company safety standards
- Be able to test negative on a pre-employment drug test.
- Be able to lift 70 lbs and climb 40 foot ladders.
- Basic Tower Safety & Rescue Certification is a major +++ yet not required
- No out side of states submissions.
To be Successful in this position you must:
- Be a great communicator, both verbally and written.
- Be able to provide amazing customer service, generally we look for 1-2 years of experience.
- Have experience in cable, satellite, electrical, telephone, or home security installation.
- 2+ years in a telecommunications/broadband field technical position.
- Knowledge of telecom architectures, bridges, local area networks, wide area networks, and IP networks are highly desired.
- Basic working knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Working knowledge of ADSL, DOCSYS, WI-FI, WIMAX, HSPDA, or CDMA technologies