RCO Hawaii, LLL C is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. As a result of increased demand and new clients, we are looking for two new File Clerks to join our Honolulu team.
RCO values customer service and integrity. As a result, we have been around for over 30 years and we continue to grow providing excellent opportunities and stability! a nationally recognized law firm that represents lenders and other financial institutions in cases related to mortgage banking, real estate, bankruptcy, finance and litigation.
POSITION SUMMARY: The file Clerk will be in a supporting role assisting our Judicial Foreclosure Specialists with processing of pleadings and other documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Copying, Faxing, and Scanning of Documents to archive into our electronic filing system.
- Assist Judicial Foreclosure Specialist with Filing Pleadings with the court.
- Mailing of Documents through USPS and Federal Express.
- Processing of Check requests.
- Data input.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Tech savvy; ability to learn new computer programs quickly
- Experience with filing, scanning documents, making copies and data entry
- Ability to work with high volumes in a fast paced environment
- At least intermediate typing skills (approx. 45-50WPM)
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with match
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation
- Growth opportunities
Apply To This Job