File Receipt Coordinator
I-Behavior Inc., a fast paced, growing database marketing services company with offices located in Louisville, CO and Harrison, NY has a great opportunity for an File Receipt Coordinator in our Colorado office. I-Behavior is growing rapidly and is looking for the best and brightest people to help propel that growth. I-Behavior is now a KBM Group company and part of the WPP organization . ( www.i-behavior.com )
The File Receipt Coordinator at I-Behavior is responsible for the receipt, file interrogation, and logging of all data files received. You will work with external clients to setup, maintain and troubleshoot electronic file transmission issues as necessary. Additionally, you will also work with internal personnel to accurately identify inbound files to assure the proper and timely conversion of data files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and catalogue inbound data files.
- Update the file receipt database.
- Quality assurance relating to readability and quantities of records received
- Work with members and clients to validate file receipt and work through transmission issues.
- Work with the business development team to setup new member list codes through CRM.
- Contact clients to coordinate file shipments and work through data formats and conversion specific requirements.
- Setup and maintain FTP accounts.
- Work with the programming team and sales teams to assure proper data conversion of data files.
- Resolve related issues before and after receipt of data in a professional manner.
- Liaison between clients and the technical team for contingencies and ad hoc requests.
Specific Duties include:
- Categorize incoming item level information from members to apply I-Behavior product classification and coding structures.
- Extensive quality assurance of raw and converted input files.
- Opens and maintains FTP accounts for members.
- Sends FTP instructions to members and guides them through the process if necessary.
- Compiles all necessary information for conversions and turns it over to the programmer. This includes layouts, decodes, dumps, and any other information relayed by the client.
- Maintains the competitive blocking list and standalone suppression list.
- Creates member/list codes for new members and any company listed in competitive blocking.
- Recommends process improvements to smooth the flow of communication between member technical groups and I-Behavior and between I-Behavior technology and business units.
- Ability to work in highly dynamic changing environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills
- Type 60+ words per minute
- PC proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Prioritize tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
- Manage multiple tasks and high volume workload
- Receive work direction from multiple people
- Detail oriented relating to data entry, problem solving, and information/process analysis
- Previous Linux experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field pref erred
Employee Benefit Package
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Send resume with cover letter and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org .
KnowledgeBase Marketing - 9 months ago