Develop automated test harness framework and test cases to validate the file protocol and the network file system features of the Exablox device.
Education and Experience
- Understand product requirements and implement tests for those requirements
- Track record of test development of storage products
- Deep understanding of functionality of storage protocols, clustering and file systems
- Proficiency in Python (preferred), Linux and Perl
- Can-do attitude and show flexibility in taking on various assignments to make the company successful
- A good understanding of methods of various harness such as nightly, regression and unit testing
- Work well with developers to help troubleshoot issues
- Strong communications skills
B.S. + 8 years experience or M.S./advanced degree + 5 years experience
Exablox - 19 months ago
Based in Mountain View, California, we're a well-funded young company, backed by a team of tier-one VC's along with a smattering of...