Our client, a leading diagnostic company, is seeking a Filler I to join their team.
Assists with basic activities required to manufacture diagnostic products following established procedures. Major duties include assisting with filling and associated labeling operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Assists with the activities associated with product filling and labeling in accordance with established procedures.
2. Assists with kit assembly operations in accordance with established procedures as requested by supervisor.
3. Records work on Device History Records and/or any associated documentation in a timely manner for all manufacturing activities in accordance with Quality Systems Regulations QSRs .
4. Prepares, operates and cleans the equipment used in the filling and labeling of products according to Standard Operating Procedures SOPs .
5. Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner. Performs Friday Clean-up responsibilities in a thorough, timely manner.
6. Follows established safety and environmental procedures. Reports all safety hazards immediately.
7. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or a general education degree GED ; with 0-1 year of work experience. Ability to operate filling and labeling equipment.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...