Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
Operates all filling line functions using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high quality product in a timely manner.
Maintains the highest standards for product quality and service.
Checks batch ticket for correct product.
Ensures product information on container and lid is in accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors quality appearance of containers (no drips).
Sends retain sample to control lab.
Palletize manually and transfer to warehouse.
May use the following pieces of automatic filling equipment: automatic container depallitizer; automatic filling machine; lid dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into terminal for inventory control.
Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
Performs other duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system programs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP’s.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary and flex schedule to work 2nd shift or 3rd shift dependent on business needs/seasonality.
Benjamin Moore - 20 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...