Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and
supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s financial goals.
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be
assigned duties in one or more areas at management’s discretion.
General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited
• Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
• Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in
disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
• Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly
direct them to the appropriate resource.
• Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
• Demonstrate consistent and effective sales
• Meet sales expectations through loyalty card sales, suggestive
selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
• Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the
guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change
accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
• Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
• Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively.
Uphold “zero tolerance” policy in regards to ID checking.
• Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how
to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
• Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the
theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box
• Control access to the theatre.
• Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality,
temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
• Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
• Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well
as the safety of our guests.
• Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to
ensure timely performance of duties.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practices Standards and ensure
compliance with company programs.
• Assist with other Film Crew functions and perform other duties
• Expanded lists of essential functions for the Concessionist,
Cashier and Usher positions are available upon request from theatre
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
A list containing the Tools Used, Machine and Equipment
Operation, and Environment are available upon request from theatre
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black
AMC Entertainment - 2 years ago
AMC Networks is now somewhere over the rainbow. Formerly Rainbow Media Holdings, the company is a leading cable television broadcaster with...