Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for an Accountant – Corporate Regulatory Reporting .
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to provide management, shareholders and regulatory agencies with accurate and timely financial information and to maintain the current financial position of the company, while providing superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
Primary Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Collection, validation, and summarization of various data used for internal management reporting, investor reports and presentations, and external regulatory reporting.
· Preparation of various internal management reports, investor reports and presentations, and external regulatory reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline.
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Advanced knowledge of using spreadsheets (MS Excel), as well as MS Word & MS Outlook.
· Utilization of automated reporting packages.
· Superior interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with others at all levels within the organization.
· Advanced knowledge of bank systems and products.
· Knowledge of bank and corporate regulatory reports.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to perform effectively in a multi-task, multi-priority environment.
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 18 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...