BACKGROUND TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: High School diploma. Knowledge of office equipment and software. Previous clerical experience.
DEFINITION: Support the Finance Managers and salesman with documentation related to equipment sales, including financing, rental conversions, quotes, payoffs and lien clearances, along with utilizing and/or maintaining various subsidy programs, databases and software. Duties also include achieving and maintaining perfected security interests on RPO, TEPS, and Consignment agreements as well as In-house Notes and special circumstances. Clerical duties as needed by the department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position mandates that the employee be able to perform all of the following functions:
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: This position may perform any combination of the following duties: produce financial quotations, obtain contract payoffs, track credit approvals, UCC filings, lien searches, and financed deals through databases or logs. Perform lien searches, track and review for necessary releases and/or subordination, obtain such releases and/or subordinations, file any related UCC. Manage and report expenses related to UCC filings and lien searches. Report and manage late UCC filings. Prepare financing documents necessary for funding, and maintain related databases. Maintain pending files, credit files and special files. Satisfy customer's requests to resolve issues and answer customer inquiries. Mail collection and distribution for department, operate basic office equipment, perform other work related duties as assigned. Perform secretarial duties for Finance Managers. Assist Credit when applicable.
- - Process finance documents for timely funding
- - Prepare and process all lease (FLOP and CVO) quotations
- - Prepare rental conversions
- - Perform lien searches and obtain appropriate documentation from financial institutions and customers for a clear title on trade units
- - File and track Universal Commercial Code documents to obtain and maintain perfected security interest
- - Maintain each database that is utilized by the Department
- - Contribute and maintain AIM subsidy usage database
- - Secretarial and clerical duties including filing, both paper and scanning, for Finance Managers. Fax distribution. Mail collection and distribution for the department.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Thorough understanding of Finance department practices.
Knowledge of applications, programs, databases, and internet needed to complete tasks. Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently to meet time constraints and to decipher and apply information from various formats utilizing existing processes. Excellent communication skills. Proficient secretarial skills especially typing. Ability to review, recommend and improve organization's practices and procedures.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc. - 4 months ago