We are seeking a Finance Advertising Coordinator to join the Finance department of one of our clients based in our Bridgehampton. The ideal candidate will be the point person for coordinating all financial activities between the Agents, vendors, and Finance and Marketing departments on the east end of Long Island. This position will report directly to the Director of Finance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Oversee ad budget activities for over 400 Agents; such as, calculating quarterly ad
budgets, collecting personal funds from Agents, making appropriate deductions, making
appropriate increases, etc.
•Process advertising invoices on a daily basis
•Prepare and provide month end analyses to Sr. Financial Analyst at corporate headquarters; such as, monthly actual advertising spend
•Prepare and provide monthly journal entries and supporting documentation to Sr.
•Work with the Director of Marketing and Advertising to prepare and provide monthly
forecast data to Sr. Financial Analyst
•Maintain and track all advertising vendor contracts
•Prepare vendor comparison analyses and negotiate terms with vendors
•Order property signs and riders for Agents
•Prepare and analyze property sales, close and/or transfer data
•Work with the Sr. Financial Analyst and Director of Marketing and Advertising to develop
the annual marketing plan for the East End region
•Support the Director of Finance on special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in a finance or project management role
• Experience in real estate is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment
• Proven ability to work independently with little direction to achieve accomplishments
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and Agents
• Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong customer service and organizational skills
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...