The Financial Analyst will provide analysis in a timely and accurate manner with recommendations to enable the senior divisional management to make decisions for both short and long term goals
• Develop benchmarking reports to identify revenue generating & cost saving opportunities across the attractions
• Increase commercial revenue & reduce inventory obsolescence through analysis of attraction’s stock holding & top sellers
• Report Divisional performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis as required, identifying areas of particular strong or weak performance.
• Complete Group reporting requirements for the Central cost center
• Complete Forecast, Capital Report, Capital Plan & Budget for US Midway Central Cost Center in line with Group reporting requirements
• Compare cost bases of comparable attractions to identify cost saving opportunities in payroll & other operating expenses.
• Maintain a professional image at all times with confidentiality a key note quality.
• Support & passionately demonstrate company values at all times
• Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experience in an accountancy role with a working knowledge of SAGE & HFM preferred.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Some travel required
LEGOLAND - 18 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...