Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is with our new Professional Services Group. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Energy Solutions, Sustainability, and Energy Efficiency.
1. Provide financial support to business teams, and make them in line with financial policy, group policy and financial processes.
2. Prepare financial reports and make analysis to help business team identify target variance, profitability and risk.
3. Prepare reports according to central finance team's requirements.
4. Develop financial analysis tools (such as reports in BW system)
5. Assist Finance Manager to handle daily work.
6. Make contribution to improve business process and financial process.
7. Coordination for business teams and financial & legal related, saying, accounting, taxation, credit control, cost control & treasury, legal etc.
Schneider Electric - 15 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...