It’s an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it’s scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
The Finance Analyst plays a critical role within the Finance Department by being the expert on departmental operations and by providing timely updates of financial forecasts and analytical support. In addition, this position will be a key liaison between Xtime Finance and Sales, providing crucial operational and analytical support for our rapidly growing Sales organization.
The Finance department at Xtime is a highly collaborative group that encourages team members to take on new responsibilities and promotes continuous learning. This position reports to the Director of Finance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Xtime department heads to support all aspects of the Budgeting and Planning process
- Liaise with Xtime Sales Organization to assist in developing and calculating quotas, compensation, metrics measurement and reporting.
- Provide ongoing support and ownership of Forecasting system implementation and data imports (Adaptive Planning)
- Review monthly financial close results and communicate necessary adjustments with Accounting
- Develop performance reporting processes and outputs, including dashboards and financial results reports
- Provide timely, insightful financial analysis of budget and forecast submissions
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, and contribute to strategic projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance preferred
- Minimum two years experience in accounting, FP&A, or financial modeling
- Prior Sales Operations exposure highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; ability to create Board-quality collateral
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Prior systems exposure (e.g. Adaptive Planning, Salesforce) highly desirable but not required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Xtime is the leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments in North America. Xtime has enrolled over 4,500 dealerships since the launch of its ServiceCRM platform and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai.
Xtime is the leading retention solution for the retail automotive industry. The Xtime Retention System delivers a premium customer...