We are expanding our business operations through acquisitions, and adding automation to many of our financial processes. These changes are expanding the requirements to support our financial systems. As part of the corporate finance team, the Finance Applications Manager will be an important role in moving the business forward through these changes.
What will you do?
Manage the technical support of all financial systems utilized by the Company, including Great Plains, Coupa, Concur and ACL Data Analytics tools;
Develop and maintain integration of the various financial systems, including the creation of integration scripts when appropriate;
Develop financial reports, and train finance staff to develop financial reports using Great Plains or other financial reporting tools;
Supervise a small staff.
What do you need for this position?
- An experienced system analyst or programmer (7 years or more) with supervisory experience.
- Experience with developing and/or maintaining configurations and integrations with an ERP System such as Great Plains, Net Suite, Oracle or SAP;
- Experience with Great Plains a plus, but not required;
- Experience using ACL Data Analytics tools;
- Experience with SQL, and developing SQL statements/scripts;
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience;
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar major.
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
What’s in it for you?
We offer a tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things. You can expect a salary in line with your capabilities, a strong benefits package, four weeks of vacation, as well as an onsite game room and fully-stocked kitchen that is the envy of the block.
If you are the driven and adaptable person described above and are fun to be around, then we have a place for you!
Endurance International Group - 5 months ago