We are a chiropractic software company looking for a detailed oriented, persistent, Finance Assistant to join our growing business. This position requires exceptional drive and forward-thinking, a high level of collaboration, and the flexibility to grow with additional responsibilities.
Candidates must have experience with documentation of all communications in a CRM, report tracking, reconciling, and communicating with lenders and clients as needed. Hardware experience/knowledge a bonus!
Logging incoming documents and following up for missing information
- Logging closing details in CRM when sale is complete
- Managing spreadsheets and reports for Funding Department
- Liaison between finance and hardware departments
- Learn finance/funding details to feel comfortable responding to questions/concerns from clients when needed
- Flexibility in scheduling coverage for end of month deadlines
- Communicating with sales staff on clients who may need more follow up from sales
- Assist with final stages of sales closing
- Assist with creating new processes and documentation
- CRM tool experience
- Excel, Microsoft Office experience
- 2+ years in business administrator or related experience
- Great phone/communication skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Full or Part Time : Part Time
- Location : San Diego
- Salary Range : 35,000
Integrated Practice Solutions is doing business as Chirotouch. Founded in 1999, Chirotouch is the leading provider of Practice Management Software to the Chiropractic profession. This San Diego based company has experienced rapid and sustained growth through recent years and is looking for positive team members to join an exciting and encouraging culture. Chirotouch has a strong entrepreneurial feel and seems to best support individuals that are resilient, solution oriented, very comfortable being a positive influence, and working well under some level of stress. The pace is brisk, the rewards uplifting, the successes are recognizably shared.
IPS is an equal opportunity employer in a right to work state, providing employee with personal Medical / Dental / Vision coverage, 401K 4% company match, FSA 125, Vacation and other paid time off, and in most cases a five day work week. The only requirement is to be your best and bring out the best in others, while keeping focused attention on making the best environment possible for our clients.
ChiroTouch - 13 months ago