Assist the Team Lead & Supervisor with various projects and duties as follows:
- Setting up and maintaining all broker records for all W&B Companies.
- Setting up and maintaining ACH information for brokers and clients for all W&B companies.
- Researching payments through our different banks on behalf of brokers and clients
- Voiding payments for brokers and clients
- sumitting check requests to A/P for reissue of payments via Sharepoint site
- Broker of Record Changes and incoming Levies for all companies
- processing returned mail for all W&B Companies.
- Dealing with HIPAA related records
- Monitor Negative Broker Commissions & Open credit balances.
- Process Monthly Expired License and Missing Info report for all CHoice Admin. products. Research licenses on the DOI website and update system accordingly.
- Process Monthly Held Commission Report. Each month after the monthly commission runs are processed, a report is generated by A/P showing which brokers have earned commissions but have not paid out. Research is needed to see if the broker is missing licensing or if license has expired.
- Process monthly report for Cal Choice Small groups and HSA groups that are approaching their one year anniversary and need to have their commission percentage adjusted.
- Process vendor adds and changes.
- Monitor department emailbox and Sharepoint site daily; ensure department turnaround times.
- Special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Outstanding focus and customer service skills.
- Excellent Phone mannerisms
- Ability to multi task; switching from one database to another, answering phones, while inputting sensitive information
- Must be an innovative, self-starter who is detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High volume computerized systems experience is preferred. Must have strong PC skills
- 2+ years in Customer Service/Call Center related field preferred
This position sits for approximately 90% of the time and stands/walks for 10% of the time. Requires close vision, the ability to hear and speak clearly. May utilize fingers, hands and arms to manipulate. May lift up to 25 pounds. Working environment is stable and noise level is moderate.