This Finance Director position will be slanted heavily to treasury responsibilities. These responsibilities will include overseeing corporate liquidity, investments, retirement plans, commodity hedging and risk management related to the Company's financial activities. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
• Forecast cash flow positions and available funds for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to precious metal purchases
• Maintain banking relationships
• Invest funds
• Significant involvement in ongoing management and maintenance of retirement plans
• Invest retirement funds
• Manage the payroll department
• Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the Company
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
• Oversee insurance/risk management activities
• Other duties and/or special projects as requested
Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting (Masters Degree and CPA preferred), plus 10+ years of progressively responsible accounting/treasury experience for mid-sized or large companies. Should have a thorough understanding of investments, bank account management, retirement plans, hedging, and international funds flows.
Open to internal and external candidates.
O.C. Tanner - 13 months ago