We are seeking a Finance Director to join our Operations team. In the past year we’ve launched both a freemium model and a paper card line - both firsts for the company that have led to tremendous growth. The successful candidate will be both a financial operator and contribute to higher level finance strategy, working closely with our Business Development and Management team. This role reports to the COO.
- Handle financial budgets, forecasts, statements, and analysis
- Create presentations and reports for investors, third parties, and internal communication
- Conduct market research and analysis on new opportunities,
- Manage weekly dashboard prep, department budgets, and tracking and analysis of company expenses
- Manage reporting analysis and metrics management
- Create revenue projections for existing business and new opportunities
- Maintain Financial model
- Manage relationships with providers for our payment gateway, tax software, etc.
- 4-6 years accounting and/or finance experience, preferably in a CPA or Controller role
- Experience managing the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows for a startup - this is essential
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to pull out key issues and translate complex financial issues to peers, other teams, and Board
- Proven ability to be both a stategist and a doer
- Ability to handle a fluid work environment and evolving goals and objectives
- Pro-active, collaborative, detail oriented, critical thinker
Paperless Post was founded in 2008 by a brother/sister team, James and Alexa Hirschfeld (two of Forbes’ “Top Thirty Under...