This position supports the Finance team in their efforts to improve and enhance the department's operational processes. Assume a primary role in working with the Finance staff in developing financial analysis, data reporting from business systems and assisting with policies, procedures, and standards. This role will include clerical tasks as needed, creating reports, reconciling account activity, database work and other tasks depending on skill level and project requirements which will provide development in skills and key strengths that are needed for a career in Finance.
- Assist with current finance projects to provide new and improved reporting needs for the organization.
- Provide support with enhancement projects in various functional finance areas – accounts payable, general ledger, cost accounting, fixed asset accounting and financial reporting.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and coordinating meetings for department, creating reports, reconciling account activity, database work and other tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of or exposure to Financial Accounting concepts, GAAP standards, statistical analysis with a strong desire to pursue Finance concentrated studies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically: Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of a high school diploma required.
- Qualified candidate must be a currently enrolled college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance or related degree (MBA students encouraged to apply).
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 9 months ago