You share our passion for sports, fashion and an active lifestyle. You are ambitious, keen to learn and quick on the uptake. You also know how to communicate and assert yourself with an open attitude and determination. You enjoy working in a team environment and think internationally. You are fully conscious of the fact that flexibility, logical thinking and the ability to adapt to new situations are essentials for winning the game.
As our Finance Intern you'll be expected to bring your own MVP performance to the tasks below.
As one of our interns you will help us support our ongoing goal of developing the best Finance organization in the industry. We need your creativity, partnership, integrity, balance and desire for growth to help us achieve our 2013 goals. You will complete a finance project focused in one of the following areas: Marketing, Retail or Sales.
The Finance Internship program runs for 12 weeks during the months of June – August. In exchange for your contribution, you will have the opportunity to learn from an elite team of professionals, join us in sport, participate in our volunteer efforts and attend department social events.
Key Accountabilities :
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Ensure a high level of data integrity in all analyses, reports and communication
- Develop innovative solutions to business challenges and create operational process improvements
- Proactively collaborate with finance colleagues and other key stakeholders to achieve project deliverables
- Provide actionable recommendations and take ownership of presenting the results of your assigned work or project
- Motivation to exceed in an entrepreneurial environment with a steep learning experience
- Ability to think cross functionally and gather, manipulate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Effectively present information and respond to questions
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Business Objects or other reporting software a plus
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- Passion for Sport
- Sincere interest in Corporate Finance
- Must be entering your final year of degree completion (undergrad or MBA)
- You must have a major in one of the following fields: accounting, business, economics or finance
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
adidas’ founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say “Impossible is Nothing” or “Celebrate Originality”; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
For more than 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear,...