With an emphasis on making Bordeaux-style blends and
single varietals, JUSTIN features estate grown and
produced wines. JUSTIN combines Old World tradition with
New World techniques in the heart of the Paso Robles
appellation. JUSTIN offers wine sampling in both the
Tasting Room and Wine Society Lounge, in addition to
sensory evaluation and cave tours in the ISOSCELES
Center, epicurean lunch and dinner at Deborah’s Room,
and overnight retreats at JUST Inn.
We are currently looking for a finance intern to work
with the Justin accounting and finance team.
- Support in reporting of periodic financial results
- Compile and analyze financial information for
with clerical tasks, such as filing/labeling bank
- Support Executive Admin Assistant and FP&A Manager
deposits, tracking water shipments, sending cards in
behalf of the president, and filing accounting
- Develop business model for opportunities with local
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
- No prior work experience required, but some business
measurements and metrics, and be skilled in
- Must possess some understanding of key financial
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
instructions and complete work timely.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, able to follow
Req. Code : 3511
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Division/Department : JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery - 11 months ago