THE POSITIVE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS WCG is a global communications company that empowers clients to connect with audiences in ways that are both meaningful and relevant. Our fully integrated communications, creative and interactive services bring our clients messages to customers - wherever they are. We don't just execute marketing campaigns and PR tactics. We establish vital conversations. Serving as communication stewards, we help clients with customers using every media channel there is, both traditional and new.
- Cross train with Finance Associate to learn billing process
- Pull & review client invoice back up from Accuimage
- Collate & file SOW’s in Online client SOW folders
- Check SOW budgets against system budgets & flag inaccuracies
- Produce Monthly WIP & Time Reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work closely with Business Affairs lead to learn and apply basic legal principles in simple contract reviews
- Process contracts for signature from end-to-end
- Collate & file Contracts/SOW
- Contracts database/tracker management
- Ad Hoc projects at the direction of Finance Director/Director, Business Affairs
Must have completed Junior year of college with a 3.5 GPA or higher • Must have (or be working toward) a BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting • Prior internship experience within financial services is preferred • Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are essential • Experience with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) • Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly demanding and evolving environment • Highly organized • Commitment to high standards • Impeccable integrity and ethics
W2O Group - 2 years ago
Founded and led by chairman and CEO Jim Weiss, W2O Group is an independent network of complementary marketing, communications, research and...