Zoltek is looking for a Finance Intern to join our team at our World Headquarters for the summer of 2014. Main responsibilities will include:
- Help to integrate Zoltek Operations with Toray Operations as required by our merger process.
- Help prepare and report our monthly financial statements.
- Work to develop analysis of commodities and material purchases in order to make comparisons of pricing across international borders.
- Work with various U.S. government agencies on required grant reporting for funding.
- Review plant financials and work effectively with regional controllers.
- Perform month-end variance analyses and account reconciliations for limited accounts.
- Assist with tasks assigned within the department, with auditors, and project a positive customer service image. Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply these skills to solve problems
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to fit in with Zoltek culture and Finance/Accounting team
- Experience using financial software packages, i.e. General Ledger, Financial Reporting Tools, etc. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume by clicking on the "I'm Interested" button!
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...