AAM is a technology leading, global Tier-One automotive supplier of driveline and drivetrain systems and related components for light trucks, SUVs, passenger cars, crossover vehicles and commercial vehicles with a regionally cost competitive and operationally flexible global manufacturing, engineering and sourcing footprint. Through highly-engineered, advanced technology products, processes and systems and industry leading operating performance, the AAM team provides a competitive advantage to our customers.
Take charge of your career and be part of AAM's exciting, global team. To meet the demand of our dynamic, changing environment, the AAM organization recruits, retains and motivates the most talented associates. At AAM, we encourage innovative thinking and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Currently, AAM has an immediate opportunity for a Finance Leader at our manufacturing facility located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This 100,000 sq. ft. facility produces axles and components on two-shifts for commercial markets.
Ensure and maintain commitment to financial integrity of the plant, including SOX testing and reporting.
Responsible for critical business decision analysis (cost request and make/buy modeling, business case modeling, capital appropriation justification and tracking). Ensure regulation requirements are met (SOX, etc).
Responsible for Plant costing - development of Activity Based Costing model each year - use of this model in answering Cost Requests and quoting of New Business.
Accurate and timely weekly financial reporting, monthly and yearly financial closings.
Perform analysis for monthly and YTD performance as well as analysis and support to manufacturing as needed. Assist and participate in API process.
Significant interaction with plant and corporate personnel of all levels
Coordination and preparation of annual plant operating budget - especially with respect to integrating new business plans and other business changes.
Aid in the Development of Five Year Strategic Plan - especially with respect to integrating new business plans and other business changes.
1. Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility. Demonstrated sense of urgency and high level of independent judgment and thought.
2. Capable of balancing workload between very detailed ERP and spreadsheet work to higher level of financial reporting and analysis.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Self directed and self motivated.
5. Established track record of continuous personal improvement.
6. Demonstrated passion for manufacturing.
7. Good oral and written communication skills.
8. High level of analytical and problem solving ability where problems are unusual and complex.
9. Strong budgeting, costing, and reporting systems skills. Oracle preferred.
10. Expertise in accounting practices and procedures.
11. 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Automotive industry preferred.
12. Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance.
13. MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) is GM's right-hand man for driveline systems and forged products. AAM manufactures axles,...