Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International’s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/ mondelezinternational.
This role entails end to end financial responsibility across the immediate consumption strategic growth platform as well as growth channels (Convenience, Club, Drug and Value) for the biscuit business. This role will offer the candidate the ability to learn the go to market strategies while interacting with the Sales, Marketing and Finance leadership to deliver on the growth opportunities.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
- Provide ongoing decision support to IC/Channels team through insightful analysis and recommendations to maximize business value
- Establish/maintain KPI scorecards including Margin, Mix and Profitability assessment and perform deep-dive analysis as required to understand drivers of business performance
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial results providing commentary on key variances, risks and opportunities
- Support annual planning process and mid-year forecast updates, ensuring data accuracy
- Support long term strategy for growth channels including long-term manufacturing solutions
- Identify and execute financial projects that drive value across channels including but not limited to margin improvement agenda, pricing slope optimization, cost of RTM vs. DSD and SKU rationalization
- Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Finance management
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities
- Continuous learning attitude to synthesize diverse view-points and influence across a wide range of topics and personalities
- High level of motivation and energy with desire to ‘roll up sleeves’ moving from the high level to the detail as necessary
- Strong business acumen, experience with business analysis and financial reporting
- Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner
- Strong technical skills/agility with a variety of systems
- Demonstrated strong achievement and results orientation
Monster - 2 years ago
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...