At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Finance department as a Controller for the manufacturing operations in our US Fulfillment Centers. If you are looking for a challenging role please read on…
Duties will include:
· Financial leadership for 3 book and disc manufacturing locations and membership in the site Senior Leadership teams.
· Supervising staff of 2 or more, leading the FC finance teams and guiding team member career development.
· Recommending, developing, and implementing manufacturing oriented policies and processes that drive the competitive position and profitability of the operation.
· Partnering with operations management to recommend and approve capital purchases.
· Overseeing and providing analytical support for business optimization initiatives.
· Leading budgeting and forecasting efforts for the FC(s).
· Ensuring financial controls are in place and are followed, maintaining data integrity.
· Managing the financial close process, accounting, and results reporting.
· Participating in recruiting and evaluation of FC leadership candidates.
· 7+ years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
· 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· 3+ years direct supervisory experience
· BA/BS degree required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Expertise with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Ability to travel; 10% travel expected
· MBA preferred
· Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling skills
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Process improvement experience (ideally Lean and/or Six Sigma)
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Customer focus and professional demeanor
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...